<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 01, 2006


belated plug 


It occurs to me that I entirely failed to note the publication, some weeks ago now, of Mr Stephen Davies's children's novel Sophie and the Albino Camel for which I produced cover art and about a dozen black and white illustrations.

Oops.

Anyway, I'm telling you now - it's out and it's good: a properly breathless page turner for (I think) children of around 8 years old. There's stuff I'd do differently with the interior illustrations if I were to start all over again (basically some of them would have benefitted from a bolder, less fussy approach) but broadly I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out and the cover came out well I think. Go buy several copies each immediately.





Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?