<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 14, 2007


just 


Just some more sketchbook offcuts for now. Just had the unexpected excitement of having to head out looking for Sandra Landlady's poorly dog whom I foolishly let out of the house in an effort to save the floors from the further effects of his suddenly recurring bowel problems. Dog promptly wandered off while I got my shoes thus necessitating Landlady and I rushing about frantically looking for him (and trying to follow his trail of poo) before, inevitably, returning to the house to find him waiting outside the door wondering what all the fuss was about. As a result of this my carefully calculated mental schedule for the day is in tatters before breakfast. But then it usually is anyway. And the brisk walk has woken me up nicely.















Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?