<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 25, 2008


from the archives, week 39 


On to Seawhite of Brighton A6 sketchbook number 5, dating, as you can see, from October '94. Apologies for the blurry bits, I got a new scanner which seems, though better in many other ways than its increasingly temperamental predecessor, to have less depth of field. Hopefully things will improve as I get used to it and find out how to get the best results from it. No time to faff around now though, sadly. I'm terribly, terribly busy don't you know. Sorry, inevitably a bit of a dull boy just at present.

Oh and Glenn, if you're reading this, you've won but I still don't know what. Email me your address and I'll send you... something. Eventually. Nag me if I forget.






Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?