<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 01, 2009


Bristol 


I'll be knocking about at the comics do in Bristol next weekend. In particular I'll be drawing for the Draw The World Together charity in the Summit Room of the Ramada hotel for at least some of the time between 2.00 and 5.00 on the Saturday so in the unlikely event that you want to find me and have a chat or get me to draw something quite badly for you then it might be a good bet to try there. Otherwise check the name badges of all the baldy headed four-eyed blokes that you see wandering about (there will be many) until you find me.


Comments:
We live in Bristol now. Sorry we didn't catch you. Will pay more attention.

marv

 
Well I should have known that too so I clearly need to pay more attention too. Is James going to Angouleme next year by the way?

 
Yes I think so. You can watch him schmooze and laugh at him.

 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?