<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 11, 2010


forthcoming appearance 






Have I mentioned yet that I'll be knocking about at the lovely Hi-Ex Highland International Comics Expo in Inverness on the weekend of 27th/28th March?

I'll be attending with fellow DFC alumni Gary Northfield (also creator of Derek The Sheep for The Beano), award-winning Sarah McIntyre (creator of the beautiful and hilarious Vern and Lettuce) and top gent Jim Medway (creator of the brilliant Crab Lane Crew). If all goes well we shall have our own little corner with activities for children, workshops and all manner of good things for sale.

I shall obviously be trying to shift some copies of the Good Dog, Bad Dog collection and should also by then have Bergman and McBoo badges (see above and below for the designs) and maybe even a b&w GDBD mini comic of new (and, technically possibly copyright-breaching) material) - if I can get my act together in time. We will sign, we will sketch, we will (I hope most fervently) talk about pens. Do please come see us there if you can.






Comments:
Ooh, a GDBD mini comic, I want one. Gimme. Dammit, I'd like to make it to Hi-Ex but I'm not sure if I can do it this year.

 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?