<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 06, 2010


towards the light 




One more milestone passed on my way to finishing my, ahem, slightly belated debut illustrated children's novella/chapter book/whatever you want to call it. I've dropped my illustrations into the layout of the text and shifted them around a bit (and stared blankly at my computer screen in dim incomprehension and bemusement for long hours as I utilised a largely unfamiliar bit of software for the task) and there now exists an on screen version of something faintly resembling an illustrated book. Loads of the illustrations need finishing/tweaking/reworking/resizing/redoing entirely but it still seems like a decent-sized step in the right direction. Now I await the response of editors, designers and others while I tackle the cover design (and begin to think about that whole Christmas malarkey).

On I paddle...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?