<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 10, 2011


oops 


Abandoned a previous composition yesterday when I came up with this scary bear moment for the neverending book...



The second attempt at a finished version came out like this ...



... which I thought was okay - not brilliant but okay. Then I looked at it in place with the text and thought it actually worked very well on the page (which is what matters, after all). Hurrah!

And then I looked at the other illustrations for the same chapter and realised the boy is wearing a parka at this point in the story...

Oops.

Comments:
Ow.

 
No one to blame but myself (even if I blame the writer - the idiot!)

I just have to pay the time equivalent of what Eddie Campbell calls The Stupidity Tax.

I do that quite a lot.

 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?