<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 01, 2012


from the archives 



Seawhite of Brighton A6 sketchbook number 12, begun April 23rd, 1998






Some notes on that right hand page towards the comic strip I was creating as my major project on the Brighton MA course, Celebrity Deaths. It was a kind of comedy noir thing in which I had various unpleasant TV celebrities bumped off in vaguely ironic fashion. Probably would have worked better as a five page Judge Dredd strip in the 2000AD of my youth, to be honest. I think it ended up running to about 50 pages with great chunks of clunky exposition crashing into view at regular intervals. All in all, it wasn't very good. I hope I've learned a little since then.

Bigness of picture may be achieved in the usual fashion, if desired.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?