<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 31, 2012


from the archives 



Seawhite of Brighton A6 sketchbook number 12b, begun April-ish, 1998








Those poor attempts at a vaguely manga-ish style were the start of my work on a strip drawn for a fellow Brighton student, Sari Tanimura (as she was then, Sari Griffiths now). Sari's written English, back then, was not altogether natural-sounding so some carefully agreed tweaking of her dialogue was applied as I worked on her script. I seem to recall the line "I've been alive to encounter this sweet one!" being changed to something ever so slightly more believable (though, as I view it now, disappointingly less poetic).

Bigness of picture may be achieved in the usual fashion, if desired.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?